The challenges facing developing countries – from providing clean water to fighting infectious diseases – are jeopardizing their economic growth prospects, on which the global economy’s health increasingly depends. Project Syndicate, in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, provides analysis of the trends and debates shaping developing countries’ potential – and the global economy’s prospects.
- The Global Climate-Finance Challenge
- The Climate Crisis Is Also a Health Crisis
Help us strengthen our reporting on global health and development by taking a short survey.
- Global Health Is the Best Investment We Can Make
- A Child Killer Meets Its Match
- It’s the Energy System, Stupid