- Shashi Tharoor on India-Russia relations, the Quad, Ambedkar, and more
- What Drives Innovation?
- A Global Debt Explosion?
can you read new insights from renowned economists, world leaders, and distinguished thinkers every day?
- The Microchips Are Down
- PS Commentators Respond: Will Trumpism Win or Wane in 2023?
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg on inflation targets, deglobalization, US-China tensions, and more
- China’s New Direction
- The Sick Man of Asia
- PS Commentators’ Predictions for 2023
- Read More: Most Recommended Reads of 2022
- PS Commentators’ Best Reads in 2022
- Will 2023 Be a Year of Economic Crisis?
- Revitalizing the Struggle for Human Rights
The year 2022 was one of grim and grisly returns: the return of major war – and nuclear brinkmanship – to Europe; the return of high inflation and the threat of stagflation globally; and the return of famine, dire poverty, and other problems against which the developing world had been making steady progress. With all these developments poised to continue, the question now is whether solutions will be found to counter the forces of discord and disintegration.
- Nina L. Khrushcheva War and Populism
- Joseph E. Stiglitz The Road to Fascism
- Beata Javorcik The Fog of Waronomics
- Yuriko Koike The Ukraine War and Asian Security