Digital Sales and Marketing Associate
Project Syndicate is looking for an enthusiastic, social and news media-savvy Digital Sales and Marketing Associate to join our team in Prague. Due to organizational needs, we are prioritizing candidates who are available to start in January, 2018.
The successful candidate will have a general understanding of current digital sales and marketing trends, digital advertising, and marketing technology ecosystems, their impact on media business strategies, and the role customer experience plays in the sales and marketing process. This position affords the opportunity to help shape digital strategy, increase awareness about our content and mission, and grow our business.
The Digital Sales and Marketing Associate will work closely with relevant departments to develop and implement strategies that grow revenue and global reach.
- Plan, lead, and execute campaigns and programs across digital media, online search, and email
- Point of contact for and oversight of existing advertising accounts
- Advertising sales and performance reporting
- New subscriber acquisition and customer service
- Design and implementation of marketing for new products
- Oversight of the entire digital sales pipeline
- Assist in the generation of innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives
- Provide monthly recaps of campaign performance
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to work independently on a day-to-day basis. This position will require some flexibility in schedule that includes some weekend and evening commitments.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital sales/marketing, news media, social media marketing, and/or public relations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English is a must, and secondary language skills are highly desirable
- Deep understanding of social and news media
- Proven experience in executing campaigns and driving revenue growth
- Adobe Creative Cloud skills are highly desirable (asset creation)
- Minimum BA/BS degree required
Competitive salary and benefit package
Dynamic work environment
Please include a cover letter with your CV.
Send all relevant material to email@example.com.
All submissions must be in English.