This position is responsible for the maintenance of the PS website and relevant subdomains. This includes managing the implementation of new features to maintain performance, drive monetization efforts, and ensure functionality and user experience are in line with organizational expectations.
In this capacity, the Website Administrator will advise on the overall architecture and functionality of the PS website, the organizational approach to readers and subscribers, and help inform tactics and strategies gleaned from the regular day-to-day to help improve user experience, grow our reach, and bottom line.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of the PS website
- Oversight of new builds and features
- Troubleshooting and ticketing of website problems
- Responsible for creation and management of website push notifications, automated emails and notifications
- Execution of onsite marketing campaigns
- Advise on potential changes to products and processes based on user experience and data
- Recommend and implement improvements to web-based admin systems
- Assist in data collection infrastructure, reporting, and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, design, communications, or related fields
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar capacity
- Experienced user of HTML/CSS/CMS systems
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Familiar with current web standards
- Ability to work autonomously
- Professional proficiency in English
- Passion for news and current affairs
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO optimization
- Fluent in website analytics tools and reporting dashboards
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic organization
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.