Digital Media Assistant
Project Syndicate is looking for a Digital Media Assistant to help manage its growing digital presence and subscription base. The Digital Media Assistant will provide administrative support for digital, marketing, and sales teams, help manage Project Syndicate’s digital media channels, implement strategies and tactics, assist in reporting, and generally help grow Project Syndicate’s bottom-line and global reach.
- Support digital and sales teams
- Support marketing and social media strategies and initiatives
- Assist in the creation, curation, and publication of content on our social media channels
- Monitor engagement on our social media platforms
- Assist in a variety of reporting and analytic processes
Ad Hoc Responsibilities
- Monitor content, distribution, and trends on our website
- Moderate comments on our website
- Assist in the resolution of customer service issues, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or payment disputes
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer-facing, social media, or marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent, native-level English
- Secondary language skills are highly desirable
- Adobe Creative Cloud skills are highly desirable
Competitive salary and benefit package
Dynamic work environment
All submissions must be in English. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.