Congressional Republicans’ tax plan, most economists agree, will hurt America's poor and middle class while causing the fiscal and external deficits to soar. PS writers examine the plan’s likely impact on the US economy and American politics.
The GOP Tax Package
- Making America’s Deficits Great Again
- Saving America from Trump’s Tax Reform
- The US Donor Relief Act of 2017
- Another Look at Tax Reform and Economic Growth
- Robert Barro’s Tax-Reform Advocacy: A Response
- How US Corporate-Tax Reform Will Boost Growth