Fears over China's economic slowdown, together with a looming increase in US interest rates and growing political instability, have sent investors scurrying out of emerging markets. Is this merely a momentary reversal, or have emerging markets become a bad long-term bet?
Emerging Market Meltdown
- The Great Emerging-Market Bubble
- Oil’s New Normal
- Back to Fundamentals in Emerging Markets
- The Future for Emerging Markets
- Emerging Markets After the Fed Hikes Rates
- Will Fed Tightening Choke Emerging Markets?