Nobel laureate Milton Friedman was one of the most original – and controversial – economists of the twentieth century. On the 100th anniversary of his birth, his impact is still felt throughout the world. In this selection of commentaries, Friedman and other Project Syndicate contributors discuss his economic vision and impact.
Milton Friedman at 100
- The Death of Inflation Targeting
- Re-Capturing the Friedmans
- Milton Friedman’s Magical Thinking
- The End of the Age of Friedman
- Friedman Completed Keynes
- Liberty’s Revolutionary Muse