The prospect of bilateral trade agreements involving the US, the EU, and much of Asia suggests that global trade negotiations are being superseded by huge new regional pacts. Will abandoning multilateralism reduce or exacerbate the political and economic risks of liberalizing trade among the world's largest markets?
What Now for Global Trade?
- The Regional Route to Global Free Trade
- Protectionist Shadows over Solar Power
- Keep Financial Regulation Out of US-EU Trade Talks
- Transatlantic Trade Goes Global
- Europe’s Bad Trade Gamble?
- The Free-Trade Charade