The Sustainable Development Goals, recently agreed at the UN, will guide global development efforts for the next 15 years. Will the new agenda replicate the success of the just-completed Millennium Development Goals, or do the SDGs ask too much of developing countries?
The New Development Agenda
- A Fish Called Development
- Leaving Our Children Nothing
- The Data Revolution for Sustainable Development
- Securing a Sustainable Future
- Unsustainable Development Goals
- Another Great Leap Forward for Development