In the face of regional turmoil, exacerbated by the rise of the Islamic State, many Arab governments are embracing a new solution-oriented agenda – focused on economic diversification, improved education systems, and private-sector-led growth – to stimulate reform and development. In “The Middle East Exchange” Project Syndicate, in partnership with Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiatives and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, provides a unique global platform to help frame and stimulate regional and global debate on the vital development issues shaping Arab societies.
The Middle East Exchange
- Ending Religious Violence in the Middle East
- Training for Gender Equality
- Egypt and Tunisia’s Divergent Paths
- An Economic Ultimatum for the Arab World
- The Secret of Dubai’s Success
- Can Lebanon Escape the Resource Curse?