The Chinese authorities' grand policy pronouncements of recent months have given rise to serious concerns about President Xi Jinping's ability to overcome the powerful vested interests that are impeding economic rebalancing and long-term growth. Can China sustain its rapid economic and political rise, or will domestic malaise undermine its regional and global ambitions?
- The Perils of Financial Freedom
- Russia and the Silk Road Approach
- China is Still Number Two
- Global Ground Zero in Asia
- Reimagining China’s Urban Future
- Asia’s Giants Under New Management