The Female Voice
- India’s Self-Inflicted Economic Catastrophe
- Progressive Federalism to Combat Judicial Extremism
Each month, She Writes highlights women whose ideas deserve wider attention and offers a curated selection of Project Syndicate’s most incisive commentaries by women from the previous month.
- The Taliban’s War on Women and Girls
- Can Gender Equality Be Saved?
- A Requiem for Women’s Rights in America
- The US Front in the Global War on Women
- Africa’s Domestic-Violence Epidemic
- Qatar’s Human-Rights Reversal