A quarterly magazine featuring commentaries, interviews, predictions, book recommendations, and much more, all from the world’s leading thinkers. Scroll down to view the full archive.
The year 2014 was marked by repeated tremors that fractured, perhaps fatally, the international order. The Lose of Order explores the forces underlying the decay of the post-1945 international order.Learn more
- Stability and Prosperity in Monetary Union
- Japan’s Vote for Bold Reform
- A New Cold War Order?
- The Unmaking of the President
- Darkness on the Edge of Europe
- The Price of Oil in 2015
can you read new insights from renowned economists, world leaders, and distinguished thinkers every day?
- New Europe’s Old Ghosts
- Europe at War
- Alliances for Peace
- Bracing for Stagnation
- Middle East Points of Light
- The Tinkerer’s Apprentice