A quarterly magazine featuring commentaries, interviews, predictions, book recommendations, and much more, all from the world’s leading thinkers. Scroll down to view the full archive.
The COVID-19 pandemic has set back the sustainable development agenda in countless ways. Yet by shining a spotlight on issues that can no longer be ignored, and restoring science to its proper place at the center of decision-making processes, the crisis can also spur progress toward building more sustainable, resilient, and inclusive societies. In Back to Health, created with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, leading experts will consider what it will take to seize this opportunity and bring all communities and societies back to health.Login to Look Inside Subscribe to View
- A Rights-Based Path to Global Health
- Unlocking Girls’ Potential Through Technology
- Africa’s Human-Capital Imperative
- The Added Value of Vaccination
- South Korea’s Health-Centered Development Model
- Decolonizing Public Health
can you read new insights from renowned economists, world leaders, and distinguished thinkers every day?
- Transforming Education After the Pandemic
- Preserving Women’s Bodily Autonomy
- A Feminist Recovery
- What We Owe Farmers
- How to Balance Debt and Development
- Lipstick and COVID-19