A quarterly magazine featuring commentaries, interviews, predictions, book recommendations, and much more, all from the world’s leading thinkers. Scroll down to view the full archive.
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated a process of deglobalization that was already underway, exposed deep disparities in the quality of governance around the world, and cast a shadow of anxiety across all societies. Even more ominously, recovering from the crisis will require a political stability, policy coherence, and international cooperation on a scale not witnessed in years.Learn more
- How Might COVID-19 Change the World?
- There Will Be No Quick COVID Fix
- Learning to Live with COVID-19
- Lessons from Rwanda’s Fight Against COVID-19
- The Shape of China’s Recovery
- A Global Recovery’s Leading Variables
Subscribe now to gain greater access to Project Syndicate starting at less than $5 per month.
- Getting Back on the Paris Climate Track
- Debt and Disease
- Who Is Attacking Whom?
- Has COVID-19 Killed Asia’s Growth Miracle?
- Europe’s Watershed Year
- The Quiet Financial Crisis