A quarterly magazine featuring commentaries, interviews, predictions, book recommendations, and much more, all from the world’s leading thinkers. Scroll down to view the full archive.
After years of growing suspicion toward the latest wave of digital technologies and the companies and governments that control them, Beyond the Techlash brings together economists, technologists, policymakers, and business leaders to consider how the lost promise of twenty-first-century innovation can be reclaimed. They do not all agree on the best path forward, but each recognizes that the next stage of the revolution must bring new forms of freedom, not new reasons to live in fear.Login to Look Inside Subscribe to View
- Empowering Africa’s Digital Entrepreneurs
- How Europe Rules the Digital Economy
- A Splinternet Prevention Plan
- The New Digital-Payments Race
- Alice in Libraland
- Why Libra Matters
can you read new insights from renowned economists, world leaders, and distinguished thinkers every day?
- Latin America’s Coming Techlash
- Resurrect Antitrust
- The Game Changer Beyond AI
- How the Other Half Automates
- The False Promise of “Ethical AI”
- Preventing Data Authoritarianism