About Project Syndicate
Project Syndicate provides readers with original, engaging, and thought-provoking commentaries by global leaders and thinkers. By offering incisive perspectives from those who are shaping the world's economics, politics, science, and culture, Project Syndicate has created an unrivaled global venue for informed public debate.
If you are interested in licensing content, please contact our expansion team.
The World's Opinion Page
Peter Jungen, Chairman (non-executive)
William Newton-Smith, Chairman (Project Syndicate, Prague foundation)
- Roman Frydman
- Kenneth Murphy
- Andrzej Rapaczynski
- Jonathan Stein, Managing Editor
- Whitney Arana, Assistant Editor
- Splinter Knight, Assistant Editor
- Zach Peterson, Digital Editor
- Anna Zamejc, Social Media Editor
- Nina Khruscheva
- Joanna Rose
- Clifford Chanin
- Roberto Guareschi
- Niels Thygesen
- Kevin Watkins
Project Syndicate, Prague
Nicolas Chatara-Morse Chief Executive Officer
Damen Dowse Vice President of Development
Lola Boatwright Global Relations Manager
Rachel Danna Distribution & Translations Manager
Jonathan Hoffmann Vice President of Operations
Peter Kupček Chief Financial Officer
Stefanie Ensinger Publishing Data & Analysis Manager
Omar Rodríguez Publishing Data & Analysis
Project Syndicate welcomes unsolicited submissions. Authors should adhere to the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be exclusive to Project Syndicate.
- The ideal length for submissions is 800-900 words. Submissions must not be shorter than 700 words or exceed 1,000 words.
- Any accompanying image, graph, or figure should be at least 540 pixels wide and must be submitted in JPEG or PNG format. We prefer to create our own graphs, so raw data sets are best.
Prospective contributors are strongly encouraged to acquaint themselves with Project Syndicate's series when considering whether their submission addresses relevant subjects, themes, and issues. Please note that Project Syndicate's mission is to provide its member newspapers with commentaries devoted to reflection and analysis, rather than journalistic articles that cover particular news events. Contributors typically have demonstrated expertise on the topic they are addressing.
In some cases, submissions will be accepted as Web-only, and will not be syndicated to our member papers.
Prospective contributors who do not receive a response within five days should feel free to submit their manuscripts elsewhere.
To submit an unsolicited article to Project Syndicate, click here.
PO BOX 130
+420 607 887 761
+420 602 633 105
+420 221 507 670
435 West 116th Street
New York NY 10027
+1 212 854 7946
Translations available in 11 Languages