Great to see such a group together addressing global problems. Very important to do it now. I agree with the vision. It is not easy to implement it but we have to keep on trying. I would like to see the WTO back in good shape. Bon courage!!!
Javier Solana, a former EU high representative for foreign affairs and security policy, secretary-general of NATO, and foreign minister of Spain, is President of EsadeGeo – Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics and Distinguished Fellow at the Brookings Institution.
- The World Order After the Ukraine War
- In Defense of Global Public Goods
- Insider Interview Live: New Rules
- European Security After NATO’s Madrid Summit
- Weapons Alone Will Not Resolve the Ukraine Conflict